NEWSLETTER - CORONAVIRUS
We inform that Escola Lupe Picasso is attentive to news about CORONAVIRUS, a virus that causes respiratory infections and has spread around the world causing concern in everyone. We have already taken some immediate steps in our School to expand protection in our school community. All initiatives are related to the cleaning and ventilation of the environments, as well as the awareness of employees and students so that:
- keep classrooms ventilated;
- perform constant hand hygiene with water and soap, in addition to the use of gel alcohol to maintain hygiene;
- use disposable wipes for nasal hygiene;
- cover your nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing;
- avoid touching mucous membranes in the eyes, nose and mouth; ,
- avoid greetings with kisses, hugs and handshakes;
- do not share personal items, such as cutlery, plates, glasses or bottles.
Dialogue, involvement and proximity to family members are always welcome. Therefore, in order to intensify care, it is very important that you also inform [school / school] if your children have contact with people who have recently returned from China or other countries where the crisis is more latent around this infectious disease or if they have any symptoms of the new CORONAVIRUS.
Watch for signs!
The new coronavirus shows mainly respiratory signs, similar to a cold, but can also cause infections such as pneumonia: fever; coughing and difficulty breathing. In the event of any of these symptoms, it is recommended to seek immediate medical evaluation at the nearest health service. We appreciate the understanding and support of all of you and we are available for any clarifications that may be necessary.
Team Lupe Picasso